Short list of what I think are high quality resources on open source licenses:
- opensource.org/licenses: List of licenses that are “officially” certified open source.
- choosealicense.com: Provided by GitHub.
- oss-watch.ac.uk/apps/licdiff: Short quiz which rates popular licenses according to your choices.
- programmers.stackexchange.com/questions/105344/is-there-a-chart-for-helping-me-decide-between-open-source-licenses: It has a nice graphical chart, but only includes a limited number of licenses (and doesn’t specify the source of the chart).
- debian.org/legal/licenses/: List of licenses in Debian’s main archive.
- tldrlegal.com: overview of what a license means that you “can, cannot, and must do”.