I adapted a little program to help with a dual monitor setup and two separate X screens. It allows you to configure the X screens to be apart (so that you can play games without having the mouse cross over), but still have the convenience of a crossing cursor when needed.
For a little more detail see http://gentoo-wiki.com/HOWTO_Dual_Monitors#Switchscreen.
- Deprecated Warning: This utility will now be developed as part of DualscreenMouseUtils. Check there for the newest release.
- Bugfix: place cursor on the correct x coordinate after switching screens2008-08-15 : Download v0.3b
- Bugfix: screens can now have different resolutions.2008-08-13 : Download v0.3
- Small update: detect current screen reliably, option to specify the relation of the two screens.Download v0.2
- Initial releaseDownload v0.1